Monday, September 26, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK









Not much to report except that the weekend, as anticipated, was full of hard work. The weather is making significant turns to fall, which I am not unhappy about. There's something so exciting and romantic about the change of seasons - especially when the leaves turn and fireplaces begin to get some use.  With only two weeks left of the show, I'm beginning to think about next steps. With a few auditions coming up, brand new headshots, and a short-film in the works - the stepping stones seem to be placing themselves, but not without effort; once the ball is rolling, you have to keep it rolling and sometimes that requires a push. This week I'll finally have some nights off. It will be the first chunk of free time since August. At night I'll keep company with my lovely man in Argentina - gotta love Skype. Lately I've been dreaming of his homecoming, but patience is a virtue. Things I've also been dreaming of: quitting my day job, a best friend moving to LA, halloween, HBO, and eliminating my two hour commute from Santa Monica to the theater in Hollywood. Welcome to the working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment