Monday, September 12, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK






Welcome to the working week. Opening weekend for the English-language shows of Dreams Factory was rocky at the start, but ended smoothly - just in time for us to transition back to Spanish. The performance routine is beginning to sink in and feel natural. Mercifully, the weeks of 7 day rehearsals are over! Starting this week, we are only required to be at the Theater Thursday-Sunday, which affords me more free time than I've had in months! Now I'll have the opportunity to prove (to my friends) that I haven't fallen off the face of the earth.

I must say that amid the chaos of past months, I've somehow regained the happiness I'd lost in another situation. It is a welcome relief to be thinking entirely on my own career, making choices that aren't forced to accomodate another person, and, blissfully, looking into somebody else's eyes.

photos via: hoodoothatvoodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment