Monday, August 1, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK






Welcome to your Monday! The weekend proved to be as jam-packed as predicted, but Saturday morning I had the chance to go to the Norton Simon Museum in Pasadena and see the Vermeer they have on loan. A definite highlight was sitting in the grass by the lily filled pond and reading/editing a new chapter of a manuscript I'm working on. We ran the play in its entirety for the first time yesterday (correction: we ran the play four times consecutively) and it's setting up to be a real tear-jerker! I'll be so excited to post ticket information as we get closer to opening night. This week I have rehearsals 7 days in a row, so I'm preparing myself for exhaustion. I wonder how much energy I'll muster to hold on to a social life - all bets are off. I'm meeting with HBO's casting director this afternoon, so wish me luck! More importantly, let's hope this government of ours can come to an agreement today so our entire economy doesn't dissolve.

photos via: hoodoothatvoodoo

No comments:

Post a Comment