Friday, August 26, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND



"We do not have to visit a madhouse to find disordered minds, our planet is the mental institution of the universe"
-Friedrich Nietzsche

While the east coast anticipates the apocalypse, this weekend I will welcome a few of my favorite New Yorkers to the kinder coast!  It's always a pleasure to have friends in town, but I'm already feeling guilty about the lack of free time to spend with them. And as much as I love my old friends, its exciting to have the prospect of new ones - especially new ones who give you butterflies (if you know what I mean). Hopefully I can stretch the hours and make time for both. Auditioning seminar on Saturday, rehearsal all day Sunday, but the nights are free to fill darkened rooms, listen to loud music, see good friends, have long dinners, and long conversations, and a long sleep, and, of course, three episodes left of True Blood!! For those of you in California, enjoy the sun! For those of you to the east: rent a movie.

-AK

No comments:

Post a Comment