Friday, August 5, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND

Salvador Dali for Playboy (via: nevver)

"The birds that were singing in the dew-drenched garden seemed to be telling the flowers about her"
-Oscar Wilde, The Picture of Dorian Gray

I've completely lost track of time - this week seemed short and very long at the same time. Maybe it's because of the repetition of routine? Yesterday I went to my first commercial audition which I can only view as hilarious. There I was flipping my hair around, smiling, and reading some ridiculous lines with a number in my hands. Ay. Our director has given us a night off for good behavior, so I'm excited to see friends, sleep in, and decompress. I'm finishing up a blurb for That's Alright Mamma Magazine (out sometime late summer) that will accompany a photo (more on this later) - always happy for another publication! Enjoy your beauty sleep this weekend, I hope your mornings are lazier than mine.

-AK

No comments:

Post a Comment