Wednesday, December 28, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK









Please excuse the long weekend - anyone who celebrates knows what must take precedence during those few holidays of hysteria. I hope your Christmas/Hannukah/solstice was happy and warm. I'm now content to be in New York (presently I am in New Jersey at the Telemundo studios) seeing people I love. The week will be lazy, as an end-of-year vacation should be, and the weekend will be full of nye madness, I'm sure. I did receive some good news from LA - I booked another play that starts rehearsals early next year. One of the things I look forward to most about new years eve is making "dream boards" - a tradition my father started after his best friend passed away. This year I've got plenty to put on my board and I'm looking forward to seeing resolutions to their completion...ideally. Welcome to the working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment