Friday, December 2, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND


                                                                    (photo from a shoot I did with Mark Veltman)

"Happiness is like a butterfly; the more you chase it, the more it will elude you, but if you turn your attention to other things, it will come and sit softly on your shoulder."
-Thoreau

Life as usual has been restored after the first holiday weekend. I was offered a role in a short noir which I had to turn down because of work. This is the third project that hasn't gone through for this reason. So, I made the decision and put in notice. I guess you have to quit your day job in order to quit your day job - if you know what I mean. I won't lie and say it's not risky, but I'm excited for the opportunities it will afford. I have a couple months to get my life in order and a New York new years to look forward to. This weekend I have a couple auditions, including a callback for an interesting short film. I'm sitting for a portrait (which I am very excited for) and spending time with people I love. As always, I am most grateful for this. Happy weekend!

p.s. Closely Watched now has well over 40,000 views! Thank you all for stopping by.

No comments:

Post a Comment