Monday, October 17, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK






They say the best part of going away is coming home. I'm not entirely sure I agree, but it does feel good to be back in California. It was a fun and productive trip, but there's no rest for the weary. This week is already full. With auditions piling up, work that I've put off, and lots of new ideas to explore, there's plenty to keep me busy. I was so inspired to see my friends getting their feet wet in New York. I went to a live show for budding singer and close friend Ariana, saw another friend model in Bridal Fashion Week, met and worked with an incredible photographer, and congratulated another friend on her recent hire to a fashion blog! It sets my mind at ease to know that I have the support of friends who are working just as hard as I am. Welcome to the working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment