Monday, October 10, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK








The weekend was bittersweet. It was a terrific run with the Bilingual Actors Repertory Theater Company, but I am happy to but Flora and "Dreams Factory" to rest. The director has already spoken to me about a future performance, so I'm sure it's not the end of my experience with the company.  It's unusual to be put together with a group of strangers and end up close friends. Now I find myself preparing for a trip to NY (I leave tomorrow evening). I am looking forward to the break from routine, the comfort of old friends, and a photoshoot that I'm very excited for!! Hopefully I'll be able to post the photographs in the coming weeks. I have an audition today that should be entertaining and then some major apartment cleaning and packing to do before my flight. Even though the trip to New York has been disguised as "work" it will be a welcome vacation. Welcome to the working week!

No comments:

Post a Comment