Friday, October 7, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND


"Everything is permissible, as long as it is fantastic"
-Carlo Mollino

Whenever out-of-towners come to LA, the weeks always feel longer -with dinner reservations, and shopping trips, and week-night outings, you get the feeling that you're on a vacation too! The guests are gone now and the city feels quiet, but there's nothing to feel sorry about because I'll be in New York next week staying with the same person who just left! Tonight is the first show of the closing weekend of Dreams Factory/Fabrica de SueƱos. It has been an incredible experience working with such dedicated bilingual actors from all over the globe. Somehow or another, we all ended up at this little theater  and I think there's beauty in that. The closing show will be bittersweet, as most endings are. Although it will be sad to know our run is over, I'm more than ready to move on. It was a terrific experience,  I learned so much, I enjoyed myself, I worked hard, and now it's time for something new. I only wish that a certain someone were here to experience the weekend with us/me. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment