Wednesday, October 19, 2011

SPOOKY IN THE BEST WAY



















Halloween is fast approaching. This year I find myself at the mercy of my friends who decided to be "pin-up vampires" otherwise known as "vamps." My four best friends do not live in Los Angeles, so we're meeting in New Orleans to celebrate Halloween voodoo style: voodoo priests and music festivals and all the usual NOLA debauchery. Although the trip is still weeks away, all this planning has got me thoroughly excited. I may not be a fan of shock-value horror, but there's something about erie aesthetics that appeal to me greatly - when Hitchcock and Burton are two of your top 5 favorite film directors, that's gotta be the case.

1 comment:

  1. Love these photos! so excited! thought u'd like these as well..the first one is my fave:
    http://scarletsoundslike-scarlet.blogspot.com/2011/10/all-hallows-eve-approaches.html

    ReplyDelete