Monday, July 18, 2011

WELCOME TO THE WORKING WEEK






The misconception is that weekends are less busy than the work week, but somehow I find my day-book brimming. Carmageddon was a hoax, which - in truth - was a bit of a let down. I was curious to see what kind of apocalyptic road-rage would ensue, but the only tears this weekend were at a beautiful twilight wedding in the Hollywood hills. A quick, simple ceremony under Italian carnival lighting preceded a reception full of familiar faces, rustic succulents, Mexican food, fancy cocktails, and all night dancing. My Sunday morning recovery was spent with a visiting friend, sunbathing in the park, but the work week started early on Sunday night with the first rehearsal of a world premiere play to open in September. I'll be posting more details about it as the opening night approaches. On the agenda this week: rehearsals, rehearsals, rehearsals. Forgive me in advance if I'm out of touch.

photos via: HC, Voodoo, Film Noir Photos, Farbror Sid

No comments:

Post a Comment