Friday, July 22, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND


"I knew that I had come face to face with someone whose mere personality was so fascinating that, if I allowed it to do so, it would absorb my whole nature, my whole soul, my very art itself"
-Oscar Wilde

The week was a mixture of surprises and expected events, as only the good ones are - starting with a ballsy e-mail and ending with an unexpected, handwritten letter. I can feel the momentum pick up in rehearsals as we get to know our characters and feel around the stage (Saturday is my only day off all week, so you can be sure that I'll make every effort to stay close to home). Auditions came out of nowhere, which is always best because it doesn't allow time for hopes to inflate. Although traffic has been an absolute nightmare, if that's my worst complaint, I'd say things are on the right track. Enjoy the sun boys and girls.

No comments:

Post a Comment