Friday, April 8, 2011

HAPPY WEEKEND


"I can never read all the books I want; I can never be all the people I want and live all the lives I want. And why do I want? I want to live and feel all the shades, tones and variations of mental and physical experience possible in life. And I am horribly limited"
-Sylvia Plath


"All you need for a movie is a girl and a gun"
-Jean-Luc Godard


"Anything worth doing is worth overdoing"
-Mick Jagger


"There is nothing to writing. All you do is sit down at a typewriter and bleed"
-Ernest Hemingway


"Nothing succeeds like the appearance of success"
-Christopher Lasch


"I worked hard, and if you work hard you get the goodies"
-Steve McQueen


"You have enemies? Good. That means you've stood up for something, sometime in your life"
-Winston Churchill


"Stare, pry, listen, eavesdrop. Die knowing something. You are not here long"
-Walker Evans

No comments:

Post a Comment