Friday, January 6, 2012

HAPPY WEEKEND

"The future belongs to those who believe in the beauty of their dreams"
-E. Roosevelt

TGIF for real. Coming back to work after a lovely vacation dealt a heavy handed dose of reality. I must remember that I only have two weeks left at this job and then I take the plung into self-employment. And however nervous that makes me, I will be happy and excited to devote 100% of myself to my personal goals. At the end of the day, I have been lucky for the stability of my position during my post-grad transition and am equally fortunate to have the freedom to quit. This week I've been taking interviews to replace myself and will continue to do so throughout next week. I have a few auditions scheduled for the weekend, but am currently focusing on tying up loose ends and anticipating my next chapter. Of course, it will be nice to have some down-time, take a walk in the (uncharacterically summery) sun, and see some friends for the first time in 2012. Happy weekend!

No comments:

Post a Comment